U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said that "Dimmer switch and outlet plug may overheat and catch fire, posing shock and fire hazards.".
Lamps were traded at Michaels stores between July and November last year, but also online on Amazon. Stop using your light immediately, and you can return it at Michaels to get a full refund.
Himalayan Crystalline Salt Lamps are very trendy these days, and many people keep these lamps in their living rooms, bedrooms, in their children’s place and even in their kitchens. There are many reasons that you must get the Himalayan salt lamps right away. These lamps are well known for their health claims about relieving asthma and some basic types of allergies. Several studies show that these lamps cleanse the air and emit negative ions, hence promoting the healthy environment. They add to the beauty of your place because of their beautiful natural colour and texture and the amber glow.
Many people have these lamps in their houses. People are happy to have these lamps as these lamps promote their health, improve sleep cycles, lower stress level and offer many other countless benefits. Suddenly, there is news appearing on social media regarding a massive recall of these lamps.
People have become anxious, and it is not possible for them to use these lamps under such circumstances. It is said that these lamps are prone to electrical fire hazards due to faulty electrical connections.
Upon looking deeply into the situation, it can be stated that Michael is a specific brand whose lamps are being recalled, under the following SKUs,
Rock of Gibraltar Lamp, SKU 495144, UPC 00886946056253
Carnival of Lights, SKU 495433, UPC 00886946058325
Basket of Rocks, SKU 495146, UPC 00886946056277
After it discovered that they could catch fire, Michaels recalled about 80,000 Himalayan salt lamps.
The agency said there were about 80,000 Lumiere brand lamps affected. The Rock of Gibraltar, Carnival of Lights and Basket of Rocks styles sold for between $15 and $30 at Michaels stores from July 2016 to Nov 2016. All salt lamps are pink and mounted on a wooden base or metal basket.
However, another seller might have these issues as well. What distinguishes a hazardous lamp from a conventional and 100% safe lamp is the type of electrical connection used as the problem has appeared in the USA cable fittings only.
USA cable accessories do not have any safety measures in them, and if something goes wrong, it will result in a hazardous situation. However, the other types of cables are UK standard cables. These cables have a fuse in them, and if something goes wrong, the fuse blows up keeping you safe from any hazardous situation, and all that you will have to do is to replace the fuse.
If you have a lamp with SKU mentioned above, immediately return it to the seller. If your salt lamp is not one of the referred to above, you should check the cable and contact the seller if you have a US standard cable.
On the other hand, if you have a UK standard cable, it can be said absolutely that your lamp is safe and it can be used without any worry.
The Himalayan Natural Salt Becomes Natural Healer
Himalayan Crystal Rock Salt Lamps Room Size Guide For Gaining Maximum Health Benefits
Unbelievable Wonders of Himalayan Salt For A Better Lifestyle
Psst! If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to drop a message. We are always happy to help and assist.
Kommentare werden vor der Veröffentlichung genehmigt.